clan ftt Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Hindi Omg Movie

Répondre au sujet    clan ftt Index du Forum » Les sondages » Sondages Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Hindi Omg Movie
Auteur Message
emymaka

Message Hindi Omg Movie Répondre en citant

Hindi Omg Movie > urlin.us/1lk0m

Hindi Omg Movie

d80797dd21
Place your ad here Loading. Please reload or try later. Leeladhar Maharaj Akshay Kumar . . You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Written by srijanarora-152-448595 / revised by statmanjeff Plot Summary Add Synopsis Plot Keywords: earthquake defying god priests act of god atheist See All (61) Taglines: Kanjibhai is taking God to court! Genres: Comedy Drama Family Fantasy Certificate: See all certifications Parents Guide: View content advisory Edit Details Official Sites: Official Facebook Official Twitter Country: India Language: Hindi English Release Date: 28 September 2012 (India) See more Also Known As: OMG: , Magassgos! See more Company Credits Production Co: Grazing Goat Pictures, Playtime Creations, Spice Studios See more Show detailed company contact information on IMDbPro Technical Specs Runtime: 125 min Color: Color See full technical specs Edit Did You Know? Trivia The bike Akshay's character rides is worth 1 million Rupees ($18162.00). See more polls 3 wins & 7 nominations. Copyright & 2013-2015 Developed by Moin Akbar Powered by Wordpress. Hanif Bhai Mahesh Manjrekar .

Director: Mehboob Khan Stars: Nargis, Sunil Dutt, Rajendra Kumar 0 Next Stanley's Tiffin Box (2011) Comedy Drama Family 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.9/10 X A school-teacher, who forces children to share their food with him, forbids one from entering the school until he brings his own Tiffin/Lunch-box. 30 September 2012 by nisakki9 (India) – See all my reviews OMG Oh My God! Is a wonderful film with an amazing message that everyone should apply in their lives!Paresh Rawal delivers an outstanding performance, one of his best till date.Akshay Kumar is top notch you can't think of anyone to do his role in the movie.Mithun Chakraborty is fabulous as a fraud preacher.Om Puri, Govind Namdeo, Mahesh Manjrekar and rest have played their roles perfectly.There are some glitches in the movie like abrupt camera work but it has nothing to do with the story or screenplay.Grip makes a movie perfect; That's what happens here, you'll get glued to your seats start to end!I don't know how the play was, but I simply loved the movie.After Watching OMG! My religion is OMG! Oh My God!I'll rate it 8/10 Unmissable especially for "so called" religious people wasting time, money, milk and oil at temples. . An Amazon.com company. whilst, in overtly defying God, an earthquake destroys his (and only his) best source of income, with the insurance employer refusing to pay up on the basis of it being an act of God, Kanjibhai takes God to the court docket.With many similarly unfortunate people pinning their hopes to him, Kanjis lack of courtroom experience may leave him unable to prove his point that is, until approached by a man introducing himself as Krishna Vasudeva Yadav. Chintu (as Azaan Rustam Shah) See full cast Edit Storyline Kanji Lalji Mehta, though an atheist, owns a small shop selling religious goods, concocting cock-and-bull stories to extract higher fees from his customers for his wares. Shweta Tiwari Apoorva Arora . Special Notice Guys Please send us movies URL that is throwing any type of error or any movie video is not working at our official mail id: mmoviecogmail.com Subscribe to Mmovie.co Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of Latest Movies by email. Director: Umesh Shukla Writers: Bhavesh Mandalia (screenplay), Umesh Shukla (screenplay) Stars: Paresh Rawal, Mithun Chakraborty, Akshay Kumar See full cast & crew Reviews 95 user 38 critic ad feedback Elle Fanning: My First IMDb Credit Elle Fanning talks about playing a younger version of her sister Dakota in her first IMDb credit. .

Sam 16 Avr - 20:13 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 16 Avr - 20:13 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    clan ftt Index du Forum » Les sondages » Sondages Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation